HOW TO BECOME THE SUCCESSFUL PROJECT MANAGER OF THE FUTURE: BE BUSINESS – SAVVY *)
Let's face it—project management is not a field that is renowned for its continual revolutionary development. It's true that the use of software tools has changed things. So, has the growing awareness of the importance of the interpersonal and behavioral aspects of project management, and the associated changes in the study of leadership styles. However, with the exception of these and a few other notable changes, projects are pretty much managed the same way they were in years past. There are now indications that things are about to change dramatically. Project management is on the threshold of a revolution. A revolution that will steer project management—and project managers—directly toward the world of business. Though this transition may be revolutionary, it will actually happen slowly—but steadily— over the next few years.
Projects will begin to be viewed more as an investment than a technical undertaking. And as a project manager, you will begin to be expected to Know much more about business. Your leadership style and approach will begin to orient more toward the management of a small business than a technology development group, scientific lab, or construction company. In short, for you to become a successful project manager in the future, you will need to be business-savvy.
We are in disruptive era, in which innovative products and services give us a big challenge in sustaining our business. Industry and professionals must have a strategy to survive and prosper.
How to be business-savvy and a successful project manager in the future?
Join our 8th Symposium & Exhibition (SYMEX) 2019 that will be held on 13 & 14 March 2019 at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort.
With this year theme: Revolutionary Business In Disruptive Era, you will gain a better insight to develop your leadership, to transform and innovate your market and business and to strengthen your human capital and business resilience, from the Project Management perspective at two-day event SYMEX 2019.
If you missed on our SymEx 2019 Super Early Bird rate, do not worry … the EARLY BIRD rate is now ON. Don’t miss out for the second time. Register and save IDR 750K NOW!!
Several Reasons Why You Should Attend SymEx 2019:
- Golden opportunities to explore, share and collaborate on the latest ideas, information, tools, methods and case studies with the project management community locally and internationally.
- More than 15 notable keynote and featured speakers, interactive talk with keynote and speaker, focused breakout sessions and workshop!
- Networking opportunities and change ideas with key thought leaders: Free remarkable networking dinner with traditional performance, astonishing lunch and informal breaks to meet fellow attendees and speakers.
- Symposium program will support you to enhance the performance and awareness of project management through product and services.
- Dozens of sessions allowing attendees the opportunity to earn 16 PDUs.
- Reduced-registration fees yet more interested program, the SymEx 2019 offers the best value for your registration fees.
MEET SYMEX 2019 NOBLE SPEAKERS
What are you waiting for? HURRY UP, Register NOW at www.pmi-indonesia.org/symex
Why sign up alone? Gather your buddies and colleagues, sign up as a group and enjoy the GROUP Discounts (IDR 350,000) per participant for Group Participants (min. 3 participants).