Agile Symposium 2023 by Project Management Institute Asia Pacific
“Navigating the Future: Agility at Every Level”
PMI Asia Pacific’s inaugural symposium will bring together thought leaders, industry professionals, and enthusiasts within the Agile community to explore the multi-dimensional aspects of agility.
- Keynote talk: Mark Lines
- Session 1: Empowering the Self: Agile Mindsets and Individual Growth
- Session 2: Synergy in Action: Building Agile and Collaborative Teams
- Session 3: Leading the Change: Organizational Agility for a Dynamic World
Organisers: PMI Agile SIG and RMIT University’s School of Property, Construction and Project Management
Organising Partners: PMI Melbourne Chapter, PMI Kerala Chapter, PMI Bangladesh, PMI Sri Lanka
Sponsors: The PMX Company (Gold), Agility Academy (Silver), Pete Lauren Consulting (Silver), PM Training School (Silver)
Full program at www.pmiagilesig.org/program
Register now for the FREE virtual event!
Only 1 registration is needed to attend all 3 virtual sessions.
Register now for the ticketed live event!
The live event in Melbourne will include
1) pre-event networking (30 minutes),
2) Session 3 (in parallel with virtual), and
3) post-symposium networking 7:30- 9:00pm. Tickets $20 include drinks and canapes.
It is no longer possible to register for this event