How to Join PMI Indonesia
Membership begins by joining PMI Global.
- Go to www.pmi.org
- Click on Membership Tab
- Under "PMI Membership", click on the "Join PMI" button
- If you have never registered before, create your account and fill up the required information, including the membership fee payment.
- To join the Indonesia Chapter, go to the "Membership" tab and click "Local Chapters".
- The system should automatically locate where you are and indicate that you are nearest to the Indonesia Chapter. But if not, you can go to "Asia Pacific" and find it.
- Once found, click on "Join Chapter"
- Complete payment as directed using your credit card
- You will receive a confirmation, and the process of joining you to the Chapter should not take more than 3 days.
Once you have joined the Chapter, you will receive a Welcome Message from our Chapter President.
All technical issues with registration can be directed to PMI Customer Service .
Project Resiliency in the Construction Industry
The impact of COVID-19 on the implementation of construction services is the delay in project completion due to a slowdown in project work. These ongoing projects are constrained by the mobilization and the availability of labour or materials or equipment. To overcome the slowdown in the completion of the project, the work ended temporarily if the project was located in the red zone.Read more ...