How to Join PMI Indonesia
Membership begins by joining PMI Global.
- Go to www.pmi.org
- Click on Membership Tab
- Under "PMI Membership", click on the "Join PMI" button
- If you have never registered before, create your account and fill up the required information, including the membership fee payment.
- To join the Indonesia Chapter, go to the "Membership" tab and click "Local Chapters".
- The system should automatically locate where you are and indicate that you are nearest to the Indonesia Chapter. But if not, you can go to "Asia Pacific" and find it.
- Once found, click on "Join Chapter"
- Complete payment as directed using your credit card
- You will receive a confirmation, and the process of joining you to the Chapter should not take more than 3 days.
Once you have joined the Chapter, you will receive a Welcome Message from our Chapter President.
All technical issues with registration can be directed to PMI Customer Service .
- Opportunities to earn free PDUs
- Save on certifications
- Stay up-to-date with PMI publications
- Find job opportunities
- Network with other professionals
Project Management For Small Projects
What’s a small project? For the purposes of this article, I’ve defined a small project as a project with a budget of less than $30.000 which is generally completed within 2-4 months. Businesses that engage in shorter-term or smaller projects, are generally those that are producing these on a regular basis (my own experience with Island Media is specifically based in digital projects which includes branding, design, development, and advertising). This generally means that often, there are multiple ongoing projects running concurrently – this drives a real need for strong project management. However, historically, project management frameworks have been developed for large scale projects, and while exemplary, it’s not always possible or financially viable to run small projects abiding to the same frameworks.
Read more ...