What is Symex?
The aim of this symposium is to provide a forum for industry professionals, business owners, educators, researchers, policy-makers and graduate students with opportunity to explore and discuss issues in project management topics. International and local speaker both from practitioners and academics will share their knowledge, experience and state-of-the art of project management.
The symposium is also an opportunity for companies to meet project managers seeking career transition and matching the interests, skill, and experience to their needs. The exhibition will be the opportunity for sponsors to promote their products and services to project management practitioners.
During the event, maximize and gain benefits through:
- Networking with project management practitioners across industries. More than hundreds of practitioners regularly come to this event
- Learn from the sessions and active interactions by the distinguished speakers; domestic and international; share and exchange ideas / experience directly, that encompass both regional and global project management topics.
- Earn up to 24 professional development units (PDUs) to maintain your PMI credentials
- For a full Symex experience, we encourage all the participants to attend the event at the venue.
- For those who cannot make it, an online track has been made available. However, the online track features different guest speakers than the Venue event