What is the "Project of the Year" Award?
Project of the Year Award honors project teams for their successful completion of projects in Indonesia. The PMI Indonesia Chapter invites project leaders and team members to nominate their projects for the "Project of the Year 2022" Award to showcase their mastery in project management practices, delivery of outstanding results and the positive impact that their projects bring to the society.
Benefits of the Program
- A prestigious awards for project management professionals and organizations in Indonesia, to be recognized and rewarded for their outstanding projects.
- Exposure and recognition for the project and organization, both within your organization and externally, by Project Management Institute Indonesia
- It provides a platform for organizations to showcase their capabilities and achievements, and learn from other organizations
- Organizations have the chance to raise the awareness of their projects and increase visibility for the senior executives
- Winners of the Award will be announced and celebrated through chapter publications, website, social media, newsletter and during the PMI Indonesia Symposium and Exhibition (Symex)
- Definitely looks good on your resume or your company profile
And also, there is no fee to submit your nomination for the award
Project of the Year - Prizes
Each category winner of the Project of the Year Award 2022 will be receieving:
- The Project of the Year title and trophy
- 3 tickets to our two-day PMI Indonesia SYMEX 2022, including 1 night stay in the venue hotel
- Framed photograph of the winning project team and the POTY trophy
- Recognition publication through various social media channels
Ready to Nominate?
A project representative must fill out a nomination form, choosing the category of the award. The form consists of several sections where the representative enters details about the project. Do not be shy when highlighting the achievements, unique approaches and the challenges that your project team managed to overcome. The nomination form is intended to convince the judges that your project indeed is worthy of the award. Feel free to add references that may further strengthen the project delivery and results.
Once your project submission form is ready, please send the form along with all supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.