2021 Special New Year Discount:
PMI Member: 510.000
Regular price: PMBoK 6th Guide Edition in Bahasa Indonesia Detail Price
||Price in IDR
|PMI Indonesia Chapter member
By Project Managers, For Project Managers
The PMBOK® Guide is developed by active practitioners and subject matter experts, then reviewed by the project management community before it is released, to assure it always reflects the current state of the profession.
Why is the PMBOK® Guide changing?
- Project Management has evolved significantly since we published the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition in 2013.
- Part 2 of the PMBOK® Guide is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and must be updated every four to five years.
- PMI continually learns more about what drives successful project outcomes through our research… and we want to share those drivers with the project management community.
What’s New in the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition?
The PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition includes information on how to implement its approaches in agile environments — a first for PMI.
Other additions include:
- Trends and emerging practices
- Tailoring considerations
- A greater emphasis on Strategic and Business Knowledge
- A new section on the role of the project manager
For PMI Member, please LOGIN first before order PMBOK 6th Edition in Bahasa Indonesia and press "REGISTER" when you want to order the PMBOK 6th Edition in Bahasa Indonesia.
ORDER PMBOK 6th Edition in Bahasa Indonesia