1 month before SYMEX 2020!
Have you registered yet at the BIGGEST international symposium & exhibition in Indonesia?
What are you waiting for? Let’s join us and we love to see you at the event.
We have a great news! Sunil Prashara – President & Chief Executive Officer of Project Management Institute (PMI) will be our Keynote Speaker. It’s a rare and golden opportunity to meet PMI CEO. Why don’t you join us and meet him at SYMEX 2020.
Several Reasons Why You Should Attend SYMEX 2020:
- Golden opportunities to professionally grow and network with key thought leaders
- Learn from world-class experts with vast experience
- World is changing so fast and learn how project management will transform in these rapid changes.
- Earn 16 PDUs for PMI credential holders
- Free networking dinner to have fun, create new friends and broaden network
- 2 days symposium, 2 breakout sessions, 14 international and local speakers, 200 delegates
- The biggest international symposium on project management in Indonesia
Have you registered yet at the BIGGEST International Symposium & Exhibition in Project Management in Indonesia?
Don’t miss this golden opportunity! it's truly a great place to meet new people, reunion with old friends, and broaden your project management network with not only from Indonesia but also from other countries.
Come and join two-day event SYMEX 2020 to gain a better insight to develop your leadership, transform and innovate our business, strengthen our human capital and business resilience from the Project Management perspective.
Visit our symposium website to find the latest speakers line up as the evaluation committee finalizing their selections.
Meet our 2nd Keynote Speaker – Indrawan Nugroho
Nowadays, corporations are eager to embrace agile transformation. Everywhere around the world, phrases such as tribes, squads, sprints, and iterative process become management catchphrases that separate executives who are ready for the future and those who will get left behind. Numerous agile tools and methodologies are being adopted. Agile projects are being deployed. And six months later when all the hypes have diminished... confusion takes root, disappointments are everywhere, and apathy emerges. Employees begin to say, “we should go back to the old ways of doing things”. Agile transformation fails miserably. This session would outline challenges faced by agile practitioners when running agile projects during corporate transformation. Some ideas on possible solutions would also be discussed.
Indrawan is a Business Innovation Consultant, founder and CEO of Corporate Innovation Asia (CIAS) with mission is to help corporation design and implement innovation to drive business performance.
Among many of his social innovation initiatives, is the Local Genius Program. It is a continuing program which scout, recruit and develop talented individuals from many regions of Indonesia and then equip them with necessary support and infrastructure on a mission to empower local communities. For this initiative, Indra received the World Game Prestigious Award for the Most Impactful Program from Ericsson International.
Indrawan is also an Agile Certified Professional in Coaching Agile Transition from International Consortium of Agile. One of his concern about Agile is challenges in Agile Transformation in Project Management Perspective.
What are you waiting for?
Register online at www.pmi-indonesia.org/symex before 4th May 2020.
SYMEX 2020 is proudly brought to you by:
The Sponsorship comes with the following benefits:
- Outreach to the attendees many of whom are key decision makers
- Great benefits through the association with Global PMI brand
- Increased brand awareness in the Project Management community internationally
- Networking with key corporate decisionmakers attending the conference
- Highly cost-effective means of marketing to the targeted audience
The SYMEX 2020 sponsorship packages, comprising of various opportunities for the sponsors, can be obtained in this link. We will work with the sponsors, to maximize their opportunity to reach out to the delegates.