This session is free for everybody !!!
Key Takeaways from the Webinar
1. The future of systems and automations in project control. Why do we need them more than
2. The practical applications of Power BI in planning. How can we use Power BI to prepare
reports in seconds and analyze projects with one click?
3. Why do we choose Power BI over other tools?
4. What problems can we solve in project control with Power BI?
5. The consequences of not using Power BI or any automation tool.
6. The practical benefits of using Power BI by planning departments.
The session will be in English.
Osama Saad, MBA PMP PSP PMI SP
Project Control Consultant
Osama is a project control consultant who helps construction companies and planning department
deliver outstanding results for their clients and projects. He helps planning departments complete
progress reports in seconds and analyze anything in their projects with a click of a button. He helps
planners build powerful project control systems and automations to ensure the success of their
projects and impress their clients. He also assists project control departments in preparing Extension
of Time Claims as per best practices.
For member, please ensure to fill your PMI ID during the registration to enjoy the benefit of auto-claim PDU from PMI Indonesia Chapter.
You can register yourself through below link :
Please be noticed that our Zoom room capacity is limited for first 300 attendees, so early admission is highly recommended.
We will NOT broadcast the live session to our Youtube channel, but will upload the recording there few days after the session :
PRANKS (PRoject mANagement Knowledge Sharing) is a fun event to meet and greet with other project management practitioners where you can upgrade your skills, share your experiences and idea, and don’t forget to meet new people and make new friend.