Hola Project Management Fellows,
PRANKS (PRoject mANagement Knowledge Sharing) is a fun event to meet and greet with other project management practitioners where you can upgrade your skills, share your experiences and idea, and don’t forget to meet new people and make new friend.
Our 9th PRANKS will be held on:
Date : Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Time : 19:00 - 21:00 pm WIB (Waktu Indonesia Barat)
Venue : PT. Asaba Computer Center
Ebenezer Building 4th floor
Jl. Setia Budi Selatan No.1, RW.5, Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan, 12920
Amin Leiman, PMP, PMI-ACP – Agile Coach
Amin helps organizations enhance their collective project intelligence by coaching and training them using the latest emerging practices of project management including AGILE. Currently, he is working on an Agile Transformation Project at a large government organization in Los Angeles, California. His most recent clients include Los Angeles County Information Services Department (ISD), California Institute of Technology, IPAC, and Platinum Resources Group. Also, he teaches PMP® Examination Preparation Workshop in the greater Los Angeles area and Metro Manila, Philippines. Further, he was an adjunct professor at Shidler College of Business, University of Hawaii, Manoa specializing in Advanced Auditing course. Previously, he was the Director of IT Audit at Hawaiian Electric Industries, Honolulu, Hawaii.
POWER YOUR THOUGHTS TO DIRECT YOUR DESTINY
7 Mental Energizers!
In this session, we will take you to a high-energy space through the seven mental energizers so we can bring fabulous changes to your life. Change is the only constant in life as we embrace our new normal and we will teach you our proven strategies on how to deal with these unexpected changes effectively.
Methods of Delivery:
- Knowledge sharing conducted by a US-trained global educator
- Group discussions to experience the learning objectives
- Questions and answers to help participants strengthening their comprehension,
- To understand the role of mental energy in managing our mental performance
- To apply our mental protective shields against any potential negativity around us
- To learn certain compelling techniques of the seven mental energizers to strengthen our inner resolve.
The 7 Mental Energizers
- Mental Attitude
- Mental Goal
- Mental Immune System
- Mental Hydration
- Mental Exercise
- Mental Diet
- Mental Protective Shield
How would you like to be able to clear negative emotions and limiting beliefs to make space for success in 1 hour? How would you like to be able to access your inner strengths through the seven mental energizers to connect with the abundance universe?
- Having the mental protective shield to deal with our current predicament
- Using our limbic brain to conquer our fear, uncertainties, and doubts
- A higher state of confidence, feeling empowered, in control, and self-motivated
Please register online & transfer the registration fee in advance to secure your seat.
We shall not guarantee seats for on-spot registration.
IDR 75,001 for PMI Indonesia Chapter Member / Student
IDR 150,001 for Non-Member / Public
Secure your seat by advance payment to:
BRI KCP Jamsostek
Account : 207 101000 140 300
A/N : PMI Indonesia Chapter
Please put your name and session code “PRANKS09” in Transaction Details (Berita)
More details visit our website at http://www.pmi-indonesia.org