The Project of The Year (POTY) award is a great way to recognize your organization for a job well done. This special event is golden opportunity to celebrate the success of project team and to recognize their commitment to project management. It is a fantastic way to show your gratitude and appreciation for a team’s effort.
The POTY committee is actively seeking projects that we as peers can recognize and showcase to the project management community. Project of The Year Award program honors project teams for their passion, talent and expertise in making the greatest contributions to the project management profession
PMI Indonesia Chapter need your support to identify good project in our community. The deadline of submission is May 31, 2017! NO FEE TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY! Your organizations will have the chance to raise the awareness of their projects and the Project Manager profession among their senior executives.
All project submissions will be recognized at the gala and receive an award, additionally, the winner will receive:
- The project of the year (POTY) 2017 title and trophy
- 2 two-day PMI Indonesia Symposium & Exhibition pass (include accommodation only) - approximate value $1400
- Framed photograph of the winning project team and the POTY 2017 trophy
- Goodie bag with PMIIC merchandizes
- PMIIC POTY 2017 winners will be recognized in all PMIIC publications, website and during the PMIIC Symposium & Exhibition.
- PMIIC POTY2017 winners will be published in PMIIC newsletter periodically.
- Publicity and coverage of event by local media, social media and PMI Global Newsletter
° Goodie Bag with PMIIC merchandizes
- The project must be completed between January 2014 and January 31, 2017.
- The project must be implemented in Indonesia or carried out by a company based in Indonesia or originated from Indonesia.
- The total size of the project must meet following conditions for the categories:
- An organization cannot submit more than 2 projects per category, but may submit projects in multiple categories.
- The project has not won any PMI Distinguished Project Awards.
- PMI affiliation is not necessary for nomination.
- A project which has either won or has been previously nominated for the PMI Project of the Year Award or the PMI Award for Project Excellence.
- Sitting members of PMIIC Board of Directors may not participate in the nomination or evaluation process of an award, nor are members of the Board eligible to receive an award.
|PMIIC POTY 2016 Announcement||8 FEB 2017|
|Registration Open||10 FEB – 31 MAY 2017|
|Shortlist Process||1 – 14 JUNE 2017|
|Shortlist Announcement||15 JUNE 2017|
|Final Evaluation Process||16 JUNE - 16 JULY 2017|
|Interview Session with Judges||1 – 2 AUGUST 2017|
|Winner Announcement||1 SEPT 2017|
|Award Presentation – Gala Dinner||11 OCT 2017|
Don’t forget- prospects will need time to put their applications together - SO START NOW! Visit our website www.pmi-indonesia.org/award/poty2017 for more information.