IT Project Manager Business Delivery & Digital Enablement
PT. Synergy Network Solution
4-6 years min. experience
Send Your CV and Application
Job Description and Key Accountabilities
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety quality and team member performance
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks
- Must posses at least Bachelor's Degree, with IT background
- Experienced in IT project management for a minimum 4 years, with strong BSS & SDLC knowledge
- Proven works experiences in Digital Business
- Capability to lead and guide project teams of various sizes through completion
- Capable of completing projects on time
- Experience with budget management
- Willing to work by project