PT. Mitra Transaksi Indonesia
5 years min. experience
PMP/ PMI-ACP Preferred
Send Your CV and Application
Job Description and Key Accountabilities
- Conduct every project phase (initiation, analysis, design, development, implementation, monitoring)
- Oversee and manage project members in the daily activity
- Oversee and maintain project scopes, timelines, and resources are feasible and aligned with the technology, strategy, and policy of the company.
- To oversee and manage day to day Project activities ensuring that planning, end-user impact, change management, training, quality management during project are properly addressed and monitored to ensure that deadlines and service levels are met, and results delivered.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous
- A minimum of one year's experience in a supervisory position may be advantageous.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Highly computer literate; with Project Management skills
- Experience with software development lifecycle (waterfall & agile methodology)
- Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.