AXA Mandiri Financial Services
6 Years Experience
Send Your CV and Application
Job Description and Key Accountabilities
Project Estimation, Scheduling & Execution
- Define Project Plan based on the agreed BRS and/or business requirements defined thru the Agile Project Methods
- Develops and maintains up-to-date detailed project plans and schedules and regularly forecasts the budget at completion
- Assess variances from the project plan, gathers metrics, and develops and implements changes as necessary to ensure that the project remains within specified scope and is within time, cost and quality objectives
- Ensure successful project delivery within predefined KPIs by applying established AXA’s project, resources and governance standards
- Determines and obtains staffing requirements and forms project teams. Works with related party to identify and book project resource
- Assist PMO to design and implement Project Management improvements by bringing in industry best practices
- For larger or more complex projects may manage and/or direct the activities of other project managers and/or PMO Analysts
- Develop methods, procedures and quality objectives including metrics to assess progress, risks.
- Utilize the established PM Methodologies, standards, procedures and quality objectives during project execution
- Monitors project milestones and critical dates to identify potential risks to the project schedule and costs.
- Prepare Mitigation Plan to all identified risks to ensure project can be delivered flawlessly
- Assists with issue resolution and reports status to the relevant managers and Project Stakeholders
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, IT or any related major
- Min. 6 years working experience in life insurance / pension / group insurance / general insurance / business / finance / technology analysis in large scaled projects.
- Proven experience in business requirement gathering or application functional design and testing experience will be a credit.
- Experience in Agile and Digital methodologies and tools is highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong report writing ability
- Good negotiation skills
- Fluency in English speaking and writing is essential
- Knowledge of and experience in using PM tool set
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project
- Quick thinking ability and an inquiring mind
- PMP qualified or in progress strongly preferred
- Credibility, persistence, confidence to manage projects, conduct workshops and presentations with senior management and other stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical thinking
- Problem solving skills along with being organized, structured, assertive are required