Project Manager SAP
PT. Astra Graphia Information Technology
7 Years Experience
Apply before 20 April 2021
Send Your CV and Application
Job Description and Key Accountabilities
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet
project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from
initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and
directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork,
innovation and excellence.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and
mature these capabilities for the organization.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project.
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team
- Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and
issues, communicating across leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Information Technology,
Business Administration or other discipline industry related.
- 7+ years of experience working as a Technical Project Manager or equivalent experience.
- Experience working on SAP development projects is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication and demonstrated ability to translate client
- Understanding of business systems, ability to multi-task on diverse requirements,
understanding of Software development Lifecycle and techniques, and experience in the
development of system documentation or training materials.
- Experience working directly within a software development team.
- Passion for building great products and solving customer and business problems.