Welcome to PMI Indonesia!
The Project Management Institute of Indonesia was founded in 1996 and is an organization dedicated to enhancing, consolidating and channeling Indonesian project management knowledge and expertise for benefit of all stakeholders. This organization is one of the chapters of Project Management Institute (PMI), a nonprofit, worldwide leading professional organization. Our members and credential holders span numerous industries, businesses and many of the Indonesian leading corporations as well as nonprofit institutions.
The objectives of PMI Indonesia Chapter are:
- To serve as Indonesian project management association, recognized and accepted by Government, Business and Educational Communities;
- To create added value services for the members;
- To provide a forum for professionals to network and advance project management in the business and educational communities of Indonesia;
- To foster world class project management;
- To advocate acceptance of Project Management as a profession and discipline throughout Indonesia
- To promote PMI Certifications and continuing competence development;
- To promote the Project Management Institute's Professional Code of Ethics and Conduct.
Please follow this link to download the latest chapter profile.