WE’ RE BACK!
The PMI Indonesia Chapter is pleased to announce the premiere annual event "INTERNATIONAL Symposium and Exhibition (SymEx 2020) ON Project Management " will be held soon. Following the success of the previous SYMEX in Bali, Yogyakarta, Bandung, Palembang, Bogor, Surabaya, Bandung and Bali, now the 9th SYMEX will be held on 11 & 12 March, 2020 in SEMARANG!
PMI Indonesia Symposium and Exhibition (SYMEX) is our flagship event, attracting thousands of like-minded professionals for two days of top-notch learning, networking and fun. In 2020, you could build instantly applicable skills, hear from high-energy speakers and form lasting friendships. All while celebrating being part of a global community.
We are in Industrial Revolution 4.0 now, Industry 4.0 refers to a new phase in the Industrial Revolution that focuses heavily on interconnectivity, automation, machine learning, and real-time data. This year theme will be TRANSFORMATION IN THE WORLD OF TOMORROW. This two-day event helps us gain a better insight to develop our leadership, to transform and innovate our market and business and to strengthen our human capital and business resilience, from the Project Management perspective.
Several Reasons Why You Should Attend 2020 SymEx:
- Golden opportunities to explore, share and collaborate on the latest ideas, information, tools, methods and case studies with the project management community locally and internationally.
- Notable keynote and featured speakers, interactive talk with keynote and speaker, focused breakout sessions and coaching clinic!
- Networking opportunities and change ideas with key thought leaders: Free remarkable networking dinner with traditional performance, astonishing lunch and informal breaks to meet fellow attendees and speakers.
- Symposium program will support you to enhance the performance and awareness of project management through product and services.
- Dozens of sessions allowing attendees the opportunity to earn 16 PDUs.
- Reduced-registration fees yet more interested program, the SYMEX 2020 offers the best value for your registration fees.
What are you waiting for?
Super Early Bird registration NOW OPEN. Register online at www.pmi-indonesia.org/symex before 30th August 2019 to save up to IDR 1,500,000
Why sign up alone? Gather your buddies and colleagues, sign up as a group and enjoy the GROUP Discounts (up to IDR 350,000) per participant for Group Participants*.
*) More than 3 participants and the discount cannot be combined with loyal participants discount. Group discount does not apply to Student & Lecturer category
**) Symposium price does not include accommodation. But we have special price with the hotel that will inform later once we finalized the venue
We also have special price for our Loyal participants, get additional discount IDR up to 350,000. SPECIAL OFFER for Lecturer and Student Category only during SUPER EARLY BIRD promotion. Get additional discount IDR 250,000 if you register before 30th August 2019.
Invitation for Sponsorship
PMI Indonesia SYMEX events have been traditionally graced by the presence of Project management Practitioners, Professionals, Government and Business Leaders. In last seven events, we had an attendance of over 1000 delegates. For the Symposium in 2020, we have lined up a solid program and will invite distinguished speakers from the industry to impart their knowledge to the delegates. The SYMEX 2020 will surely, be another great event of the year for the PM community and the sponsors.
The Sponsorship comes with the following benefits:
- Outreach to the attendees many of whom are key decision makers
- Great benefits through the association with Global PMI brand
- Increased brand awareness in the Project Management community internationally
- Networking with key corporate decision makers attending the conference
- Highly cost-effective means of marketing to the targeted audience
The SYMEX 2020 sponsorship packages, comprising of various opportunities for the sponsors, can be obtained in this link. We will work with the sponsors, to maximize their opportunity to reach out to the delegates.